Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
Setting 2FA for a Web User account type.
- Each Web User must do this for themselves by logging in to the Work Group with their username & password.
- Click on your name in the very top right hand corner of the Work Group.
- Then from the dropdown menu click on 'My Details'.
- Dropdown the menu in the 2FA Method box to show the options (the default is 'None' when setting new accounts up).
- Select either 'Google Authenticator' or 'Email'.
- After selecting whichever option click 'Save' or 'Update User' whichever is displayed.
- If you select Google Authenticator you will need to download the app for your mobile device.
- After downloading the app scan the QR shown on screen in your pro-Forms® Work Group.
- Each time you wish to login to your Work Group account you will need to open the authenticator app on your mobile and then enter the 6 digit code displayed into pro-Forms® along with your usual Username & Password.
- If you select and save the Email option, then for each attempted login to pro-Forms® a unique code will be emailed to the email address entered against your account in the Users section of pro-Forms® . Again, you will need this code along with your usual Username & Password to login to the Work Group.
Note : 2FA is not available for Mobile User account types using the pro-Forms® mobile app.